TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The samples, synth presets, audio files and software hosted and sold at Radicalone.net are covered by International Copyright ©2021
Purchasers on record at Radicalone.net will be licensed to use these sounds Royalty-free in commercial productions.
You MUST purchase these libraries to obtain a legal License to use these sounds in any of your work – professional or otherwise.
----TERMS AND CONDITIONS----
1) The sounds, loops, and samples offered by Radical One are royalty free.
2) The sounds, loops, and samples offered by Radical One and its affiliates
are licensed, not sold to you for use in your software and or hardware.
3) The license granted is granted solely to the original user/purchaser (Licensee) of the product. This license is not transferable or saleable.
4) You may not resale, re-license, loan, copy, assign, rent, upload, download or distribute in any way the sounds licensed to you by Radical One and its affiliates to another user. In addition, these sounds cannot be offered in a competitive product.
5) You may edit, change and modify sounds. These sounds are for commercial purposes within musical compositions and productions.
6) Radical One and its affiliates will not take responsibility if the sounds purchased do not meet the specific needs and or purpose of the Licensee. These sounds are licensed without warranties, therefore cannot be responsible for any indirect or direct loss arising from the use of these sounds.
7) You agree to use the sounds in the format(s) offered by Radical One and its affiliates. Radical One does not accept responsibility for the use of the products in any format other than the formats specified, and the formats these sounds were made for.
8) Sounds cannot be offered individually or isolated in any musical or audio/visual work.
9) If user intends to use Radical One products in any way other than those specified, a separate license must be obtained through Radical One.
10) Purchasing, downloading, Radical One products and its demo products in any way binds the user to the Terms and Conditions of use. Radical One reserves the right to change and or amend its Terms and Conditions at any time.
11) Any and all unauthorized use or duplication of any Radical One product is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of use and applicable laws of the United States, and other countries. Copyright infringement will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
Master Clearance Guaranteed
In exchange for your payment of the license fee ("License Fee") associated with the applicable sound and/or sample provided via this website (each, a "Sample"), we grant you a non- exclusive, non-transferable, publicly perform, distribute, transmit, perpetual right in combination with other sounds in music productions to create new recordings ("Recording(s)"), which shall be considered "derivative works" as that term is used in the United States Copyright Act. This license permits you to modify, reproduce, publicly perform, distribute, transmit, sublicense, and otherwise use the Sample as incorporated in your Recording, including for commercial purposes, subject to the following restrictions:
1) You may not use or sublicense the Sample in isolation as sound effects, loops, or as source material for any other form of sample (even if you modify the Sample)
2) You may not use or sublicense Samples in a manner competitive to us or redistribute Samples in new sample packs
3) You may not sublicense, sell, loan, share, lend, broadcast, rent, lease, assign, distribute, or transfer any Sample to a third party except as incorporated into a Recording
4) You may not use the name, image, or likeness of the artist or producer associated with a Sample in any way without that artist's or producer's express written permission Furthermore, with respect to commercial usage of Recordings containing Samples, the following shall apply:
1) Minor Releases: You may use the Sample for Recordings on your own personal projects, independent releases, beat tapes, and mix tapes that are not distributed or released via a "Major Label" (i.e., SonyBMG, UMG, WEA, or their subsidiaries) or "Large Indie Label" (i.e., Alamo, Empire, 300, E1 or comparable label) (each such release, a "Minor Release") at no additional cost outside of the License Fee (including, for the avoidance of doubt, without providing us with publishing splits),
2) Major Releases: For Recordings to be distributed or released
via a Major Label or Large Indie Label, or any Minor Release that exceeds one million streams on Apple Music, Spotify or YouTube (each such release, a "Major Release"), you shall be required to:
(a) Contact us promptly to seek clearance for use of the Sample on a Major Release; provided that any Minor Release that exceeds one million streams on Apple Music, Spotify or YouTube shall be considered Major Release for purposes of this license and shall be subject to the below terms for Major Releases
(b) Provide for a 50/50 split of any Advances, Producer Royalty and Publishing, including for the avoidance of doubt, in relation to any so-called 'synch licenses'; and
(c) Provide [us/the creator of the applicable Sample] with Co- Producer credit on the liner notes of any singles or albums (in any configuration), in advertisements, and wherever metadata permits.
After making payment on this website you will be automatically taken to a download page, where you can download your product. Once you have opted in to buy the product you are in effect purchasing a license to use the content in your music without paying royalties to the owner, which therefore cannot be refunded. If you experience any problems, please get in contact with us at RAD1MUSICA @ GMAIL.COM and we will work to solve the problem.
Products purchased from Radicalone.net are non-refundable and non returnable. This includes all digital and physical goods and merchandise.
We do NOT accept returns or exchanges for ordering the wrong size or colors.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
Please allow 3-10 Business Days for fulfillment and delivery.
RAD1MUSICA @ GMAIL.COM